It's Easy to Add Secret Spice to your Diet!
Keep it Right Next To Your Stove!
Perhaps you buy a spice on impulse, use it once for a specific recipe, and then it gets tucked into your Spice Cupboard and is forgotten. NOT THIS TIME! Secret Spice Remedy is different, better.
We recommend a daily intake of 1.25teaspoons, or thereabouts in order to experience the health benefits, and it's easier than you think! First, Keep it Right Next To Your Stove! This visual reminder that you can easily add it to the foods you are already accustomed to cooking, on your eggs, for example. It's that easy. My friend Donna cannot eat her breakfast WITHOUT Secret Spice anymore! Spice up your Avocado Scramble, as seen here.
Here are some simple suggestions to get your Daily Dose!
ONE SPICE CAN SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE AND ADD ANTI-INFLAMMATORIES. TRY Secret Spice Remedy.
- Substitute in your recipes for Salt & Pepper, double the amount of SSR, it boost the nutrition and the flavor in favorite your foods.
- Sprinkle generously; Potatoes to Popcorn, Seafood to Salads
- Saute' with all your veggies; add almonds for perfect flavor and balance
- Roasted Cauliflower, my favorite, Butternut Squash, Amazing!
- Rub on Smoked and Roasted Meats--Salmon, Ribs, Brisket, Pulled Pork
- Crazy good Corn on the Cob!
- Exceptional in Mexican food, Tacos, Fajitas, Enchiladas, no matter what your Protein selection, it works!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Secret Spice Remedy --Delicious & Anti-inflammatory!
Try these easy recipes for Mexican favorites: Enchiladas, Tomatillo Salsa, Pico de Gallo, Salsa, and Guacamole! Secret Spice makes them memorable!
This versatile spice is so good our customers crave it! Variety is the Spice of Life, and this Spice adds life to your ordinary meals and recipes!
Secret Spice Remedy Sponsors Barracks Golf Course Plattsburgh, New York Rally for the Cure Susan G. Komen Tournament. We are proud to support Breast Cancer awareness and prevention as well as assist those stricken by the disease with whatever they may need. All monies stay local.